FYI: Infrastructure Project Manager - Citrix Based Global Infrastructure initiative; 5-months+; Chicago, IL 60601; $80-$90/hr; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, this is a heads-up on an opening at Kraft Heinz in Chicago, IL for a Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager needed to manage part of a Global initiative to deliver application and work streams via Citrix. Experience delivering Citrix based global infrastructure projects. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun (ph: 847-202-6567)
Needed: Infrastructure Project Manager for Kraft Heinz(Global CITRIX delivery initiative); 5-months; Chicago, IL 60601; Rate: $80-$90hr DOE; firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please Note - Local Candidates are preferred. Interviews will be phone followed by onsite. **
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Sr. Infrastructure Project with experience managing projects to deliver globally application and work streams via Citrix . The selected candidate should have experience managing Infrastructure Migrations and Transformations and MUST have experience delivering Citrix based global infrastructure projects. In this position you will join the Kraft Heinz Global IT Infrastructure Group, and located in Chicago, IL 60601, to provide management support for the Global Business Services IT Project Lead and the execution of the Infrastructure delivery for the GBS program over the next 3-6 months. The Global Business Services program is creating an infrastructure to deliver applications and processes for various work streams using Citrix connectivity. Candidates Should have experience delivering Citrix based global infrastructure projects.
Location: Chicago IL. 60601
Duration: 5+ months (will extend to 12 months and then to new projects)
Interview: Phone followed by onsite
Activities will include:
- Accountable for overall success of GBS infrastructure programs
- Work with various Business work streams to clearly identify application and technical requirements for implementation into a Citrix environment including establishing time frames, implementation and test plans, coordination of user and timelines.
- Maintain IT's strategy and methodology while working with architecture, infrastructure SMEs and application owners on delivering short term and long term solutions to Business requirements
- The ability to work in a fast paced, end-user focused environment while maintaining a deep level of understanding of the system architecture
- Maintain up-to-date role templates for various data requests using Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint
- Troubleshoot various application issues including Business process related concerns
- Coordinate and implement data migration processes
- Track, prioritize, monitor and coordinate resolution to risks and issues impacting project deliverables.
- Elevates risks and potential mitigation plans to the program level, when appropriate
- Manage cross functional, multinational, multivendor teams for developing and troubleshooting solutions to business requirements
- Ensure project framework is documented to support BAU processes
- Assures timely delivery of relevant information to the team members, Business users and vendors
- Assures transparent cooperation between the vendors
Experience and Knowledge expected:
- 8 years of Project management experience, PMP certification is a plus
- Should have experience delivering Citrix based global infrastructure projects.
- Self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
- Extensive direct experience of people management across large, complex teams - leading across geographically and culturally diverse locations
- Demonstrated understanding and influencing of Business and IT strategy
- An ability to work effectively in a matrix organization is essential
- The ability to take ownership and work in a management capacity across the various work streams and teams to deliver results.
- Intermediate Experience across various IT functions including infrastructure, application management, project management, IT security and data analysis
- Intermediate experience in delivering short to mid-term projects as part of a Project team
- The ability to work in a management capacity and a deep level of understanding of technical infrastructure including Hosting Services, WAN, LAN, Citrix, File Sharing
- Critical thinking and analysis and solutioning
- Proficient in Office, including advanced Excel including Vlookup, Pivot tables, filtering, sorting etc. No macros/VB however.
- Strong organizational skills as part of a team they will be working multiple projects/work streams
- Ability to immediately apply new and key learnings
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong independent thinker
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and high sense of accountability
- Must be flexible in working hours as this is a global project need to be able to work through different time zones by taking an early conference call or later at night to meet the needs of the project.
- Must have excellent and clear communication skills for Phone/email.
- Strong administration and reporting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have technical understanding to be able to support technical implementations
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com