FYI: Infrastructure Project Manager needed for Kraft Heinz IT Infrastructure Group (Data Center & Infrastructure Refresh); 9-months+; $74-$80/hr; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, this is a heads-up on an opening at Kraft Heinz in Chicago, IL for an Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager to manage multiple Data Center and Infrastructure Refreshes across their North American operations. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun (ph: 847-202-6567)
Needed: Project Manager for Kraft Heinz North American IT Infrastructure (Data Center & Infrastructure Refresh); 9-months; Chicago, IL 60601; Rate: $74-$80hr DOE; firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please Note - Local Candidates are preferred. Interviews will be phone followed by onsite. **
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager . The selected candidate should have experience managing Datacenter and Infrastructures Migrations/Refreshes and Transformations. In this position you will join the Kraft Heinz North American IT Infrastructure Group, and located in Chicago, IL 60601, to manager multiple Data Center and Infrastructure Transformations. The Ideal candidate will have 15+ years of IT experience with a 10 year focuse on delivering IT Infrastructure and Data Center projects. A thick skin (must be able to push back and lead) and the ability to manage vendors and egos is expected.
Location: Chicago IL. 60601
Duration: 6+ months (will extend to 12 months and then to new projects)
Interview: Phone followed by onsite
Activities will include:
- Actively lead medium/large scale infrastructure projects - Accountable for overall success of n infrastructure programs
- Develops the project management plan which includes scope, schedule, cost, quality, resource, communication, issue, and risk management plans along with project milestones and oversee the project to completion
- Ensures that project plans are fully integrated and include requirements from all stakeholders on projects of varying levels of risk and complexity
- Engages SMEs/infrastructure vendors/app vendors into detailed planning
- Manage project scope, schedule, risk, issue, communication, quality, cost and resources
- Provide time, scope and cost analyses for project throughout its lifecycle and produce standard documentation, communications, status reports and budget plans
- Maintain up-to-date role templates for various data requests
- Assures timely delivery of relevant information to the vendors
- Assures transparent cooperation between the vendors
- Must have 15 years of IT industry experience
- Must have infrastructure management experience
- Prior experience managing Infrastructure and Data Center Transformations
- Successful record of executing large scale data center programs is a must
- Solid knowledge of the PMI Methodology or similar, PMP certification preferred
- MS Project or MS Project Server
- Must have an Executive presence with a Task Centric focus
- Strong Project Management skills & experience with managing workgroups contractors and vendors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Expert facilitation skills to achieve business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to work with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com