Needed: Sr. Oracle SOA Cloud Services Architect w/ HCM Cloud exp at Exelon; 6+ months; Chicago, IL 60603; $95-$105/hr; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, this is a heads-up on a need at Exelon Corp in Chicago, 60603 for a Sr. Oracle SOA CS Architect with HCM Cloud Fusion Experience. We are looking for looking for experienced Oracle Fusion SOA Cloud Services Architect with expertise in SOA CS 12c, BPEL, OSB Development and Testing. You will join am Oracle Fusion HCM team charged with the conversion of legacy PeopleSoft instances and their required connections to non-standard 3rd party services. Tasks will include development of an SOA CS solution to integrate internal and non-standard 3rd party systems and their cloud based HR solution. This involves integration development / integration with internal systems and Oracle's Cloud Fusion HCM environment. Interested candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun (847-202-6567)
Needed: Sr. Oracle SOA Cloud Services Architect; 6+ months; Chicago, IL 60603; $95-$105/hr; firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Sr. Oracle SOA CS Architect with expertise in Oracle SOA CS Suite 12C, Fusion (FWM) and custom Web Services development. Your skills are needed to assist a multibillion dollar energy company located in Chicago, IL 60603 (Exelon Corp). In this position, you will join a large global integration team working on the integration of multiple Internal HR system's (PeopleSoft HCM, and multiple nonstandard 3rd party systems) to form a global cloud based HR Solution. Your team will be charged with the development of an SOA solution to integrate internal and external 3rd party (nonstandard) systems and with their cloud based HR solution, this involves integration development / integration with internal systems and Oracle's Cloud Fusion HCM environment. The ideal candidate will have expertise in SOA Architecture and Cloud Services integration utilizing Oracle's SOA Suite 12C and Oracle ADF (Application Development Framework), Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW); BPEL for SOA; JDeveloper IDE (or other) and have worked in a Unix/Linux environment. Knowledge of Oracle Fusion HCM is expected.
- Gathering business and technical requirements for communications between Legacy HR systems / Cloud Fusion HCM and other external legacy systems.
- Building and testing interfaces for SOA Integrations using Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) SOA Suite 12C and Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Development SOA CS components using Oracle JDeveloper 12c.
- Development web services using SOA CS Suite JCA Adapters, JMS Adapter, XML (XSLT, XPath, XQuery etc)
- Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain technical objects that exist in Oracle SOA.
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills in Oracle SOA Suite
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Lead Defect Management for integration defects
- Prior Oracle SOA Cloud Services Architecture and Team Lead Experience
- 10+ Years of Experience with SOA and Oracle Fusion Middleware 12C ( or 11g) Integration design and development (SOA Suite 12C or 11g)
- 5+ Years of Experience with Java based Web Services
- BPEL and OSB Development
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS is expected
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and oral skills
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com