|Reference # : ||17-00066
||Title : ||Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation Consultant|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/13/2017
| Description |
|Needed: Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Compensation Consultant (Functional); 2-3 months + extension; Chicago, IL 60603; $90-$105/hr DOE; email@example.com|
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Sr. Oracle HCM Cloud Functional Lead with functional expertise in Compensation. Your skills are needed to assist a large client headquartered in Chicago, IL 60603. In this role you will be responsible for providing Functional support to the Oracle Cloud Fusion HCM team on Compensation setup, configuration and customization. Your role will be to provide SME (Subject Matter Expertise) on
Compensation Configuration as part of post-merger and acquisition activities. This will include providing analysis to identifying, evaluate, and implement system enhancements and procedures.
The selected candidate should be able to work independently and communicate directly with functional project resources as needed, as well as, quickly research, identify and resolve defects. Please note excellent communication, documentation, people & organization skills are essential to your success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the implementation of the Oracle Fusion Cloud Compensation modules.
- Lead the full lifecycle from outlining scope, gathering requirements, creating functional design documents, configuration (prototyping) and testing.
Required Qualifications / Skills:
- Subject Matter Expertise in HCM Cloud Fusion Compensation modules. Experience EBS with Cloud Fusion required.
- Hands-on configuration experience with the Oracle HCM Cloud Benefits and Compensation modules - We need a FUNCTIONAL EXPERT!
- Deep knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion / HRIS in content and life cycle.
- 8+ years' experience implementing HCM solutions.
- Fast Formulas, BI Publisher, SOA (BPEL, BPM), ADF, AIA, web services development expected
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Knowledge of the HR function and processes as they interact with benefits
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org