FYI: UX/UI Design Lead needed; Full-Time/perm; Salt Lake City, UT 84101; $60k-$100k/yr (Salary/Equity Package); email@example.com
Hello, this is a heads-up on an opening for a UX/UI Design Lead with a "Tech Stars" startup Salt Lake City, UT 84101. The company has a successful Mobile Manufacturing Productivity Platform they are redesigning to roll-out to other Industrial manufacturing clients. We are on the hunt for UX professionals with an education in psychology, sociology, anthropology (or similar) and an interest in human centered, User Experience design that wants to apply video gaming design principles to business software design! Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks - Shaun (ph: 847-202-6567; email: email@example.com)
Needed: UX/UI Design Lead; Full-Time/perm; Salt Lake City, UT 84101; $60k-$100k/yr (Salary/Equity Package); firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Technology Partners has an urgent full-time/permanent opening for a senior UX/UI (User Experience) Designer/Lead. Your skills are needed to join a Salt Lake City, UT based "Tech Stars" Start-Up that developed a Manufacturing Productivity Platform that drives employee empowerment in production and manufacturing environments. The platform is currently utilized with in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences sector and is being enhanced to rollout across other Industry Sectors. We are looking for a UX professionals with an education in psychology, sociology, anthropology (or similar) and an interest in human centered, User Experience design that wants to apply video gaming design principles to business software design.
Initially you will join an existing development team to understand the vision and current project roadmap, working with developers on critical UX/UI priorities. You will function as the UX/UI Lead designing rapid prototypes, defining direction, and driving iterations based on feedback, moving to a final design. Your final designs may come in the form of digital assets or actual code. Overall, it is foreseen that your role will be comprised of 80% design, 10% QA, 10% coding. You are expected to not only know how to create an incredible user experience based on defined personas and journeys, but also know how to validate the effectiveness design within the platform. A referenceable portfolio work samples from your projects is expected.
Long-term responsibilities will include:
- Creating a unified mobile and web experience through standardized components, brand, and defined style guide
- Leading product design for all current and future products
- Directing user experience across all platforms and future iterations
Please note that this is a "Tech Stars" Tech Startup. While the product platform is already in use in multiple businesses Industrial manufacturing businesses, the company structure is not fully defined. The vision and corporate culture has been put in to play and approved by board members and investors. It is viewed that a robust and highly flexible business structure emerge but has not been fully defined yet. The selected candidate should expect a compensation package comprised of Salary (60k/yr-100k/yr) and will include an equity component tied to the long-term growth and success of the company.
- 5 years + of well-rounded UX/UI experience with the ability to connect business needs, innovation, and good design with an outstanding user experience
- Must be passionate about current and emerging UX/UI trends
- An educational background in Psychology, Sociology, Human Computer interaction, Human factors, User Experience Design, Cognitive Science or other related discipline is a plus!
- Prior experience in mobile, responsive design experience, dashboards, with the ability to creatively and clearly present data targeted at a specific user journey
- Familiarity with gaming and game design principles, how to create engaging user experience
- Knowledge/experience in animations, Angular 4, Ionic 3, Open Badges, Jira, Confluence are all a plus!
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com