FYI: Sr. Hyperion Reporting Consultant needed at Exelon on a large-scale migration project: $65-$80/hr [W2 ONLY]; ~2-3 Months, Chicago, IL 60603
Hi, this is a heads-up on a short-term (2-3 month - will likely be extended into next year) opening for a Sr. Hyperion Interactive Reporting Consultant at Exelon Corporation in Chicago, working on a large-scale migration project. Activities will include: Report design, Dashboard creation, Report development, Report Performance Tuning, etc. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com.
Thanks - Shaun (ph: 847-202-6567; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Needed: Sr. Hyperion Interactive Reporting Consultant; $65-$80/hr [W2 ONLY]; ~2-3 Months, Chicago, IL 60603; email@example.com
**Please Note - Due to your access to Nuclear Sensitive Data we can only grant security clearance to US Citizens and Green Card holders.**
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Sr. Hyperion Reporting Consultant. Your skills are needed to assist a large utility company (Exelon) located in Chicago, IL 60603. In this role you will work on a large-scale migration project. Activities will be focused the development of Reporting and dashboards for the new consolidated system. To qualify for this position you must have 5 years of Hyperion consulting experience with emphasis on reporting and dashboard creation - Hyperion System 9 (or newer) Interactive Reporting [ver 11 preferred]. Solid Oracle PL/SQL skills are a must as well as a solid understanding of Informatica and the ETL process.
This is a true consulting role! You must be comfortable with the technical aspects of Hyperion Enterprise Report development and willing to assert yourself on technical/architectural issues as they arise.
- 5+ yrs Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting
- Proficient in Hyperion version 9 or newer (ver 11 preferred): connected to an Oracle back-end database.
- 5 Years of report development experience with Hyperion reporting tools
- Hyperion Interactive Reporting experience: Report design; Dashboard creation; Report development; Report Performance Tuning; Metadata Repository Management
- Report Development Best Practices
- Knowledge of Informatica and the entire ETL process
- Oracle RDBMS
- Solid PL/SQL coding skills
- Ability to communicate progress/status of assigned responsibilities on an ongoing basis to management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Background in developing thorough documentation to be used for supporting production application.
- Ability to prioritize work and estimates time for task completion.
- Able to multi task and handle several tasks at a given time.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org