|Reference # : ||17-00052
||Title : ||Sr. .NET/SQL Server Data Warehouse & Front-End Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/12/2017
| Description |
Hello, we have an immediate Full-Time/Permanent (Salaried) opening Sr. .NET/SQL Server Data Warehouse & Front-End Developer (Target Salary: 110k-125k/yr + Benefits). Your skills are needed to assist a large Financial Services Lender with their Lending extranet and back end reporting and dashboarding engine. The ideal candidate will be available for an outright Permanent or Contract-to-Hire position at their Schaumburg, Il 60173 location. You will join a team responsible for development/enhancements of applications interacting with a Salesforce Loan engine and their Microsoft BI/.NET based (SSRS/SSAS/SSIS) reporting and dashboarding engine. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun 847-202-6567
Needed: Sr. .NET/SQL Server Data Warehouse & Front-End Developer - Full-Time/Permanent; $110k to $125k/yr + benefits DOE; Schaumburg, IL 60173; firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate full-time/permanent, salaried opening for a Sr. .NET/SQL Server Data Warehouse & Front-End Developer. Your skills are needed to assist a direct client operation within the Financial sector providing Inventory Financing (Credit/Lending services), and located in Schaumburg, IL 60173. In this role, you will work as part of an onsite team that develops and manages applications that interface with a Salesforce Loan engine. These include a Microsoft BI/.NET based (SSRS/SSAS/SSIS) reporting/dashboarding engine and multiple .NET C#/ASP.NET/MVC based apps. You will be responsible for integration, enhancements, new development, and support of the client extranet built on and integrated with Salesforce Service Cloud. The extranet, brings continuity to clients allowing them to engage with the engine and gain visibility to reporting and dashboard functionality in a single instance. The current environment is: SQL Server 2008R2, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET Web API with data integrations done via Informatica Cloud Integration Services; Informatica PowerCenter Real Time.
- Analyze, Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and maintain high quality solutions
- Design and develop integrations between the Salesforce Lending Engine and the .NET / Microsoft BI based Reporting and dashboard system
- ETL and reporting work using SSIS, SSRS
- Contribute to and ensure effective design of all major modifications. Identify and specify Technical and Functional Requirements needed to design flexible, scalable solutions from a set of business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into a technical design, code and test logic, and prepare them for production adhering to known departmental standards.
- Prototype Development
- Define and execute test cases and ensure code coverage testing requirements are met
- Contribute to 3rd level support and maintenance
- 7+ years of overall IT experience taking abstract concepts and ideas and formulating a detailed software engineering plan to deliver.
- 7 years .NET (C#, ASP.NET, MVC)
- 5+ years engineering ASP.NET Web API and Web Services (SOAP) integrations
- 5 + Years SQL Server Data Warehouse expertise using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS. Well versed in type 2 data concepts.
- SQL / TSQL - Expert knowledge/experience with querying databases for complex data lookup/update
- Working Knowledge of SQL Server DBA concepts around performance
- Experience working with Informatica Real-Time Cloud integration services is a plus but not required. (Informatica Cloud Integration Services; Informatica PowerCenter Real Time)
- Knowledge of SDLC and the IT Project Management Methodology is expected
- Sound knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
- Expertise to debug code to troubleshoot and analyze defects.
- Ability to perform code reviews with associate team members
- Financial Services / Lending or Banking industry experience is a plus!
Interested Candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com