FYI: Sr. Oracle SOA CS Developers needed for 6 months at Exelon in Chicago, IL 60603; $75-$85/hr; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, this is a heads-up on a need at Exelon Corp in Chicago, 60603 for multiple Sr. Oracle SOA CS Developers. We are looking for looking for experienced Oracle Fusion SOA CS Developers with expertise in BPEL, OSB Development and Testing. You will join am Oracle Fusion HCM team charged with the conversion of legacy PeopleSoft instances. Tasks will include development of an SOA CS solution to integrate internal systems and their cloud based HR solution. This involves integration development / integration with internal systems and Oracle's Cloud Fusion HCM environment. Interested candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com
Thanks - Shaun (847-202-6567)
Needed: Sr. Oracle SOA CS Developer; 6+ months; Chicago, IL 60603; $75-$85/hr; firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Sr. Oracle SOA CS Developer with expertise in Oracle SOA CS Suite 12C, Fusion (FWM) and Web Services development. Your skills are needed to assist a multi-billion dollar energy company located in Chicago, IL 60603 (Exelon Corp). In this position, you will join a large global integration team working on the integration of multiple Internal HR system's (PeopleSoft HCM) to form a global cloud based HR Solution. Your team will be charged with the development of an SOA solution to integrate internal systems and their cloud based HR solution, this involves integration development / integration with internal systems and Oracle's Cloud Fusion HCM environment. The ideal candidate will have expertise in SOA development utilizing Oracle's SOA Suite 12C and Oracle ADF (Application Development Framework), Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW); BPEL for SOA; JDeveloper IDE (or other) and have worked in a Unix/Linux environment. Knowledge of Oracle Fusion HCM is expected.
- Gathering business and technical requirements for communications between Legacy HR systems / Cloud Fusion HCM and other external legacy systems.
- Building and testing interfaces for SOA Integrations using Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) SOA Suite 12C and Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Development SOA CS components using Oracle JDeveloper 12c.
- Development web services using SOA CS Suite JCA Adapters, JMS Adapter, XML (XSLT, XPath, XQuery etc)
- Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain technical objects that exist in Oracle SOA.
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills in Oracle SOA Suite
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Lead Defect Management for integration defects
- 5+ Years of Experience with SOA and Oracle Fusion Middleware 12C ( or 11g) Integration design and development (SOA Suite 12C or 11g)
- 3+ Years of Experience with Java based Web Services
- BPEL and OSB Development
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS is expected
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and oral skills
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com