|Reference # : ||19-00011
||Title : ||UAT Lead|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/27/2019
| Description |
Position Title: UAT Lead
Project Location: Toronto, ON
Contract Duration: Contract
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in Software Testing, Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Quality Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience leading and coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Expertise with creating User Acceptance Test Plans – including documentation of detailed test cases and success criteria.
- 5+ years of experience working in Agile and CI/CD environment. Well-versed with BDD/ATDD automation framework and implementation.
- 3+ years of experience in SAP Banking and SAP S4 HANA products while working in Financial sector.
- Hands-on experience with Selenium, JIRA, Confluence, HPALM.
- Skilled in the development and execution of robust end to end test plans and scripts.
- Lead test documentation inspection, review and sign-off (e.g. test strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports, entry/exit criteria and gating).
- Prioritize testing tasks, ensure milestones, activities, tasks are completed as scheduled.
- Proven relationship management/engagement skills and strong communication skills as they will be dealing with multiple lines of business, solution vendors and third parties.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to connect across groups including managers, peers, business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence by anticipating needs, identifying and mitigating risks and minimizing potential problems.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, the ability to prioritize requests and workload accordingly, and meet deadlines.
- Promptly identify, notify, escalate, monitor issues, recommend solutions.
- Track financials. Identify, track resources needed to cover projects.
- Adapts to a constantly changing environment.
- Must be quick to learn business processes.
- Eligible and willing to travel to client locations across Canada & U.S.
- Prior experience working in consulting role
- Experience working with SAP Banking and SAP S/4 HANA solution.
- Has worked with major banks in North America
Education Level Required:
- Lead and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for strategic projects involving technology changes with an emphasis on end-to-end testing.
- Work closely with partners (line of business, technology, etc.) to ensure requirements are translated accurately into robust test plans and scripts that support the project needs.
- Setup robust testing processes and tools to support the UAT activities. Coach client on testing best practices.
- Leverage industry trends, standard methodologies, and leading-edge technology and process improvement on UATs
- Leads UAT testing execution with LOB testing partners for UAT for all releases, including defect management and status reporting.
- May be required to support more than one initiative simultaneously while coordinating projects large or small requiring creative solutions under compressed timelines.
- Design and develop robust automation framework. Actively identify areas of automation and provide automation solutions to improve the process. Manage test automation suite.
- Assist with Test automation framework planning. Analyze, develop, debug, execute and maintain complex automated test cases.
- Participate and represent business in the in-sprint demo and value sessions. Help business/PO in identifying deviations in the implemented solution compared to the User stories & Epics.
- Closely work with other test teams responsible for project/ release testing (e.g. integration, business acceptance, performance, operability, deployment verification).
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.