Position Title: Business Analyst - Sales
Project Location: Brampton, ON
Contract Duration: Full-time
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- 7+ years' experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex technology projects with a focus on Sales and Customer service in the Manufacturing industry.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software-preferably Oracle JD Edwards
- Strong analytical skills with developing new reporting analytics. Working with Marketing, Sales and Customer service to provide more insights related to service levels, purchasing history, sales order pattern, partner preferences.
- Experienced with SDLC methodology run projects from Requirement Gathering, Design, Testing, Documentation Training through Implementation and Post Live Support.
- Exposure to Sales Quoting, Order Fulfilment, Customer Master Data Management, Pricing and Rebates and advantage.
- SharePoint experience is an asset.
- Experienced with large CRM applications; Salesforce is an asset
- PMI-PBA certification is an asset
Education Level Required:
- Ability to present complex information clearly and concisely to different levels of the organization (written and verbal ? i.e. PowerPoint)
- Business process flows and modelling
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities; changing course and direction as needed
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.