Position Title: Sterling OMS Developer
Project Location: Remote
Contract Duration: Contract
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Passionate coders with 5-7 years of application development experience with Sterling Commerce.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.