|Reference # : ||17-00077
||Title : ||Sr. Java Developer for IDMS|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/23/2017
| Description |
Position Sr. Java Developer for IDMS
Project Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Contract Duration: 6-12 Months Contract
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Candidates must have strong Java/J2EE skills and solid understanding of relational databases. (Mandatory)
- Candidate must be knowledgeable and competent with Java, Oracle, PLSQL (Mandatory)
- Candidate should have at least 5 years experience in a scalable, multi-threaded server side environment. (Mandatory)
- Candidate must be a self-starter and able to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Pluses would be experience with messaging systems.
- Candidates should strive for quality deliverables.
- Comfortable working with Enterprise Linux
- Must have hands-on java experience
Education Level Required:
- Senior Software Engineer and a technical expert for large team
- Design and implement integration to other systems
- Effectively use services and APIs, key customizations and extensions of the systems
- Work collaboratively with other application teams
- Work with globally diversified team in different time zone
- Guide & mentor other team members
- Work on more than one project simultaneously
- Self starter with good communication skills
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.