Position Title: Splunk Consultant
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Project Location: Toronto / Scarborough, ON
Contract Duration: Full Time
- Experience in Splunk
- Experience turning research ideas into actionable designs. Able to persuade stakeholders and champion effective techniques through product development.
- Understanding and familiarity with log parsing
- Comfortable authoring complex Splunk searches including external table lookups
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Comfortable with customers with a focus on customer interaction and client experience.
- Experience working with large, unfiltered data sets.
Education Level Required:
- Advanced degree in a relevant field is desirable.
- Design and monitor tools to measure a particular problem or the contribution of a particular technique over time
- Work closely with a cross functional team to design new features and resolve issues as they arise
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.