Position Title: Data Architect
Project Location: Bakersfield, CA
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Strong technical background with analytical mind. Work with project teams, understand the data requirements, design data architecture & develop integration strategy.
- Should have strong knowledge of developing conceptual, logical and physical data models.
Non Mandatory Skill
- Exposure to Oil & Gas domain is desired.
- Should posses excellent verbal and written communication Skills
Required Experience (Same as Relevant Experience)
- 6+ years of overall Experience
Education Level Required:
- Design data architecture, develop integration strategy. Align with Data Architecture standards laid down by business unit
- Develop conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Develop source to target mapping. Co-ordinate with ETL Developers
- Participate in Architecture review.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.