|Reference # : ||17-00328
||Title : ||IBM InfoSphere - Data Lineage Specialist|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/20/2017
| Description |
|Position Title: IBM InfoSphere - Data Lineage Specialist
Project Location: Cincinnati, OH
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Education Level Required:
- Overall 8+ Years of experience mainly on IBM Infosphere - IGC (Information Governance Catalog) and IMAM (InfoSphere Metadata Asset Manager)
- Strong experience in data management mainly working on enterprise level data governance program, implementation of data lineage (Client 239) in financial services industry, etc.
- Experience working with various data stewards to address data quality issues, identify sources of data, trace data elements back to the source systems and analyze various transformations / hoops involved
- Hands-on Experience in ETL tools such as DataStage, Informatica, etc.
- Experience in Databases such as Oracle, Teradata, DB2, UDB, File System, HDFS, NOSQL.
- Exposure to Operating Systems such as Unix / Linux / MVS
- Experience with Programming basics in SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Cobol, JCL, Scripts, BIG Data (Hadoop)
- Understanding of Data Models, Schemas, DDLs
- Usage of Excel advance features
- Exposure to XML
- Exposure to File Transmissions
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.