Position Title:Sr. CPQ Consultant
Project Location: Louisville, KY
Contract Duration: 9 Months
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Candidates should have excellent command of the CPQ domain, industry trends, business understanding, design skills and should be able to make effective contributions in the tool evaluation, selection & integration design processes
- Work with IT team, business and client's technical leads on evaluating, designing and implementing solutions to achieve the team & organization's common goals
- Effectively communicate amongst the team members that are co-located as well as with those working from offshore and mentor the junior members of the team
Education Level Required:
- 7-8 years of experience ? both in Product and bespoke design development and implementation of scalable solution/platforms.
- Hands on experience on coding and configuration, Integration and reporting analytics.
- Extensive knowledge of CPQ domain and tools, software & development platforms available in the domain.
- Experience in working with multi-location teams
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively as a team player.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.