Position Title: ServiceMax Consultant
Project Location: Jupiter, FL
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Education Level Required:
- ServiceMax implementation knowledge with 4-6 years of designing and developing experience
- Experience in design and development of technical solutions on Force.com platform and custom ServiceMax solutions
- Knowledge of ServiceMax Force.com development best practices
- Good understanding of SFDC Service Max Service Cloud
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience in ServiceMax configuration and customization
- Should have experience in working in an Agile Development model.
- Strong client facing communication skills with IT departments and business users
- Gather all business requirements and design technical solutions
- Develop code in Apex, Smart Docs VisualForce, Configure SFMs and other modules
- Work with Project Managers , Solution Architects and other team members to ensure that all solutions are tested, migrated, implemented within agreed timelines
- Support and make sure the product delivered is scalable
- The individual is expected to have excellent communication and documentation skills. Also he/she should be a ServiceMax Techno-functional person. Experience in Onshore ? offshore interactions.
- SFDC Certification Dev 401 and ServiceMax Certified professionals required and SFDC Certification 501 Preferred/ Desirable
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.