Position Title: Salesforce Senior Developer
Project Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Contract Duration: 10 Months
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT professional experience required.
- Working knowledge of service operations in Life Sciences.
- Experience with SFDC, Veeva.
Skills - Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience writing user stories, requirements and test scripts
- Quality Documentation including SOPs and Work Instructions preferred.
Secondary Functional and Reporting Skills
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes across multiple business domains.
- Strong technical aptitude. Should have demonstrated success in applying critical thinking problem solving methodologies. Six Sigma, Lean Thinking or A3 certifications a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve results. Able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Salesforce development, unit testing, data migration
- Configure Salesforce application, Apex coding, Visual Force pages etc., Integration development
- Perform Code walkthroughs and code reviews
- Contributes to test scripts, test cases
- Participate in testing in general and performs unit tests
Education Level Required:
- At least 2 or more from the following
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator / Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.