Position Title: BA Ops Risk (Client)
Project Location: Edison, NJ
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Education Level Required:
- 10+ years of Experience in Banking and Financial services with leading organizations in core banking, consulting or services; with 3+ years of regulatory reporting/ analysis experience
- Understanding of Financial Services industry and Risk management practices
- Thorough understanding of Basel III requirements and regulatory reporting requirements
- Facilitate business and IT discussion on requirements, change requests and document business requirements and functional specifications
- Contribute to the data collection and data source analysis and remediation of data issues across systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage data from disparate systems
- Work with tech teams regarding systems and tools used for US Basel III RWA and Capital, data governance framework and other technology
- Good knowledge on capital adequacy requirements (US Basel III, Basel 2.5)
- Good understanding of data for RWA calculation with experiences on exposures of investment banking organization or a broker dealer
- Experience on RWA business analysis, in preference in an investment banking organization or a broker-dealer
- Good understanding of accounting and reporting of products of a corporate and investment bank or a broker dealer
- Proficient in PL/SQL, database skills. Should be able to write basic queries to analyze data, validate results, create test data, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); familiarity with Visio, SharePoint, Quality Center and data management tools
- Familiar with BI tools like Microstrategy. Should be able to learn the basics of BI tools quickly as required for the reporting work, validations, etc.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders to achieve the goals, good verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational skills, rigorous and self-disciplined
- Ability to plan and prioritize, escalate when necessary. Ability to work in a fast paced team environment with strict reporting deadlines.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.