Position Title: Tech PM
Project Location: Tampa, FL
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Work on project in AML area based on the requirement from Regulatory entities like OCC or Central banks.
- Candidate should have understanding about various scenarios, threshold setting either Oracle Mantas or any other product that are used for Alert Generation in transaction Monitoring.
- Should have understanding about the Cases generated from the Alerts and SAR filing.
- Familiar in Transactional data like ACH, SWIFT etc., and knowledge in Banking customer, account and KYC data.
- Project Management activities expected
- Create Project Plan based on requirements and inputs from leads
- Manage the execution and delivery of the project for the client
- Detail out risk and mitigation plan
- Run status updates with client and other stakeholders of the engagement
- Work closely with teams across time zones
- Resolve conflicts & Handle crisis
- Manage the project for on time and within budget
- Min 5+ years of Project Management experience(Mandatory), Working experience AML area.
- Ability to lead onsite-offshore development teams, strong analytical skills, excellent communication,
- willingness to take ownership and accountability. Must also be an independent contributor with flexibility to deliver quality product within stipulated timelines
- Should have prior experience in handling project teams
- Overall 11+ years in IT
- Should have worked managing complex Applications
- Prior project experience in Banking domain with AML exposure
- Experienced with project management tools like MS project and reporting
Non Mandatory Skills:
- PMP certification will be added advantage
Non Technical Skills
Education Level Required:
- Good written and verbal communication
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.