Position Title:Scrum Master Sr / Coach
Project Location: Bartlesville, OK
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Schedule, attend and ensure implementation of scrum ceremonies as well as scrum of scrum ceremonies
- Lead and coach multiple project teams toward self- management and excellence in software design, development, testing and roll out.
- Coach teams to continuously improve their project and value delivery through Agile implementation using Scrum or Kanban.
- Develop and track schedule and cost plans to support business objectives, timelines, budgets, resources, milestones, and project deliverables.
- Collaborate with Product Owner to groom backlogs and stories to ensure highest value features are defined, understood, and delivered.
- Actively participate in assisting the team to resolve issues and escalate as needed. Work with technical resources to coordinate outside part time resources as needed.
- Prepare and conduct periodic project status reports to update project governance teams and executive management regularly on progress, scope delivery, risks and issues.
- 5+ years Scrum Master experience
- 5+ years traditional IT Project Management
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to drive project planning and execution process and add value beyond just a task oriented doer or project manager
- Familiarity with systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proven ability to function in a fast moving and rapidly evolving environment
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.
- 2+ years experience of SAFe experience
- SAFe Agilist certification
- 3-5+ years of IT software Project Management experience
- Oil and gas industry experience