Position Title: ITAR Sr. Cognos Developer
Project Location: Cleveland, OH
Contract Duration: 9 Months
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.
- Must be ITAR complient ( US citizen or Green card holder).
- 5 to 8 years of experience in IBM Cognos 8/10 and Oracle PL/SQL (Oracle 10g/11g)
- Hands on Dashboard, and report development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Cognos Report building using Cognos Report and Analysis Studio
- Knowledge of Cognos Series 8/Series 10 PowerPlay Transformer (Power Cubes)
- Ability to clearly define requirements and design appropriate solutions
- Proficient in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and ability to solve issues related to performance
- Ability to test, debug and performance tune reports and cubes
- Experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence. Extensive knowledge of relational and dimensional data modeling using Cognos Framework Manager
- Strong in Datamart / Data warehousing design (ODS, EDW, DM, ROLAP, MOLAP, cubes, slowly changing dimensions, incremental updates, dimensional frameworks, powercubes, fact, grains) and development experience is essential.
- Experience in an ETL tool - Informatica is preferred
- Experience in Qlikview reporting tool is preferred
- Soft Skills - Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong conceptual strength, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical, and analytical skills.