Position Title: Senior Selenium Tester
Project Location: New York City, NY
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases, automation strategy & test scripts
- Document test results and provide test progress/reports that will be used in assessing the completeness of the development effort.
- Work closely with the development and product teams to ensure all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested.
- Provide scope, resource and time estimates for projects presented for testing and analysis.
- Identify and manage issues/defects for each assigned project.
- Create, maintain and execute automated test scripts to support testing at various levels of the SDLC
- Enhance existing automation framework developed in Selenium
Education Level Required:
- Experience on Selenium with Webdriver and JAVA is must
- 5+ year experience with QA methodologies, test plans and test case development, and the defect reporting process
- Experienced in an Agile Environment
- Experienced using Client Quality Center
- Having experience on Maven, Jenkins and GitHub will be an added advantage
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.