Position Title: IS Project Manager
Project Location: Irvine, CA
Contract Duration: 9 Months
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
At the core of project management is the critical personal characteristic of leadership. It is through effective leadership that the Project Manager will execute all aspects of the project management discipline to facilitate successful delivery. While not a function per se, it is a critical aspect of this role that is woven throughout all other essential job functions. These characteristic will demonstrated through the following:
Education Level Required:
- The ability to effectively and concisely communicate with all project team members, project sponsors, project managers of other projects, supporting of IS associates, and Global IS Sr. Staff members, and when called on to do so, engagement with members of Ingram business operations and project customers / partners.
- Establishing an ongoing communications dialogue with the project teams to ensure everyone never loses track on what the project is intended to deliver (Charter) and its importance to the project customer and, that project team members can clearly articulate both the mission and desired outcomes.
- Takes ownership/responsibility for finding solutions to problems and implementing, of not only those items specifically within their area, but holds project team members capable and accountable to do the same in their respective areas.
- The ability to take the forward looking or proactive view on program/project direction and progress to: anticipate possible opportunities to accelerate the program through a different path or approach, or possible issues that can be proactively addressed before they have negative impact the program.
- The ability to effectively facilitate and/or mediate conflict, issues or compliance to govern rules at and across all levels of the project delivery structure, ensuring team productivity by fostering creativity, empowerment, and accountability with in the team.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.