Position Title: Search Platform Expert
Project Location: Tampa, FL
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Responsible for configuration, deployment and maintenance of search platform assets
- Follow Client SDLC process including technical documentation when required, development, unit and integration testing, defect resolution, packaging and migrating code to UAT and production.
- Continuously improve subject matter expertise in search technologies and integration solutions within Client's applications
- Work with PM and business to understand priorities, provide work effort estimates, and deliver against goals and milestones
- Candidate must have minimum 5 years of search domain experience with products like Attivio and SOLR.
- Strong application development skills and a good working knowledge of multi-tiered web development.
Education Level Required:
- SharePoint tool experience is a strong plus but not required.
- Elastic Search product knowledge and other search engine experience a plus.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.