Position Title: Senior PMO
Project Location: Tampa, FL
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Program Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Experience with Compliance domain will added advantage.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Work collaboratively with development team and support team to maintain thorough knowledge of Application/System capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between project team and other stakeholders are precise.
- Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed.
- Maintain timelines and target dates in Microsoft Project.
Development Duties & Responsibilities
- Define & maintain all product development processes, manage software development lifecycle.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other agile project related meetings.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Facilitate productivity by ensuring that the team has tools to succeed.
- Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks; motivates the development team and keep them excited to move forward; protects the team from outside distractions.
- Manage the team - Ensure that daily, sprint and release commitments are being upheld.
- Become and remain proficient in all programs necessary to perform the everyday duties of this position.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products is required.
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.