Position Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Project Location: Tampa, FL
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Job Description :
- Self-starter to execute a deep dive analysis/ review through all Capital Markets Settlement platforms available in current Data Warehouse to ensure data integration and completeness into Client regulatory initiatives
- Determine markets, product coverage and trading volume from all platforms reviewed and quantify results for senior management
- Generate an inventory by platform and product in order to prioritize on-boarding to existing risk metrics
- Face off with Global ICG Front Office, Operations and Technology teams across Client regions and markets as a member of the central Performance Measurement & Analysis team
- Maintain project artifacts, including status reports, plans and feed matrix
- Lead meetings with managers and subject matter experts to define and gather requirements and overall objectives
Job Skills/Qualifications :
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.
- Knowledge in Trading / Capital Markets / Settlement across trade products (cash securities, equities, etc)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with minimum 5 years in data driven analysis
- Project experience minimum of 4-6 years ideally within the Business Intelligence realm with exposure to operational risk and control.
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint hands on experience
- Working knowledge of data warehouse and B.I. tools is recommended (Business Objects, SQL)