Position Title: PM - Infrastructure Activities
Project Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Full Time
- 14+ years of project management delivery experience.
- Good understanding of how data networks are put together and function to move traffic.
- CA Spectrum
- Experience in managing constraints and risk around IT Infrastructure delivery.
- Ability to create and maintain solid project documentation.
- Ability to identify challenges, risks, and opportunities.
- Ability to handle the coordination efforts between multiple teams and vendors.
- Should be detailed oriented with an ability to grasp and see the big picture.
- Ability to mentor, mediates, and negotiates.
- Strong budgeting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident decision making skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Great people skills; ability to understand when to be compassionate and when to be authoritative to bring out the best in their teams.
- Having Rally experience is a plus
- Strong skills in Excel a must
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.