Position Title: Solution Architect- Azure and Office 365
Project Location: Louisville, KY
Contract Duration: Full time
Technical Skill Set:
- Strong Experience with Active Directory Migration, Separation and Consolidation
- Strong Experience with Migrating Exchange Server to Office 365 in Multi Forest environment
- Experience with Azure AD, ADFS, OKTA and AD Connect
- Assessment of existing Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange Environment
- Understanding the Mail-flow Topology and client connectivity
- Study Network Connectivity - Bandwidth, Firewall and Proxy connections
- Design of proposed target architecture
- Design & Finalize HLD & LLD for Hybrid-Office 365 setup
- Recommendation and best practices for migration phase.
- Infrastructure readiness for Office 365 Migration
- Preparation of Office 365 subscription and Configuration of Hybrid Setup
- Pilot User testing, Create Test User, migrate and test the functionality
- Prepare User batches and communicate user about planned migration/upgrade
- Documentation of Migration (Build Document, HLD and LLD)
- Plan, Design and Architect Microsoft Azure Environment
- Client and Assess On-Premise for Azure Readiness
- Execute and Migrate On Premise workload to Azure using multiple migration methodologies (Lift & Shit, ASR, Data Guard etc.)
- Build Azure Infrastructure (Resource Group, VNET, Storage Account, Express Route, Site to Site VPN, NSG, and Backup)
- Carrying out automated deployment and build process across Staging, UAT, Model, and PROD environments for various front office applications.
- Ensuring timely resolution for alt production issues, doing a root cause analysis for Sev1 issues and document the same. Recommend the corrective action plan for the same.
- Ensuring documentation is updated and meets SOX compliance┐
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.