|Reference # : ||17-00526
||Title : ||BSA Specialist (Credit Risk)|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
Position Title: BSA Specialist (Credit Risk)
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Project Location: Scarborough, ON
Contract Duration: Full Time
Good to have Skills:
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, technical, communication and project management skills are essential.
- Prior technical systems experience supporting Origination Systems, Account Management, and Credit Decision technology is preferred.
- Experience in process excellence/modeling, workflow, or flow charting
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation Experience designing and developing process based solutions
- Broad architectural experience, across OS (Windows, UNIX/Linux), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), application server (J2EE) Hands-on XML or UML experience
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Written and verbal communication skills in English required to work with Toronto team on a daily basis
- Web services - J2EE development, XML XSD and XPATH
- Developing Applications for IBM WebSphere Process Server
- WebSphere Integration Developer and Java development
- Knowledge and experience working with FICO products: OM DM/APM, TRIAD
- Pega SmartBPM methodology, Pega Rules technical and product knowledge
- Specialization in functional area (BPM/BRE, CRM, Industry Frameworks, deployment, etc.
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Experience in real-time decisioning
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Product Owner Mentoring and User Story Development
- Fluency in both English and Spanish languages is desired.
- Maintain an understanding of the business direction of assigned businesses and manage enhancements or changes that may be necessary to the solutions to meet the business needs.
- Analyse user requirements taking into consideration interfaces with other systems, as well as hardware and software limitations and develops alternative options to satisfy user requirements.
- Identify prerequisites and/or dependencies for the successful implementation of the project.
- Analyse operational, systems management and testing needs and identifies hardware and software alternatives to satisfy user requirements.
- Assess the plans or designs of team members to ensure the recommended plan or design achieves the appropriate balance between cost, re-use, ongoing maintenance, operability and scalability.
- Design implementation, migration and interface strategies within assigned hardware and software platforms and/or projects to facilitate conformance to bank technology architecture.
- Working together with teams of resources from several different departments and directly with people in Country in Mexicoż
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.