|Reference # : ||17-00558
||Title : ||Mantas Technical SME|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/23/2017
| Description |
|Position Title: Mantas Technical SME|
Project Location: Tampa, FL
Contract Duration: Permanent
Education Level Required:
- Mantas developer, gather requirements and customize and change modules. Unit test and provide SIT support
- Understand AML requirements and convert to soultion
- Minimum of 9 experience in Compliance domain with expertise of end to end implementation on Oracle Mantas.
- Candidate should have experience working in following areas: - Anti-Money Laundering (AML) - Fraud/Broker/Trading Surveillance - KYC - Sanction Screening - Minimum of 5 years experience in Oracle Mantas product architecture, Mantas scenarios, including data structure, threshold setting, scenario customization, performance tuning, and problem investigation
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Scenario development/customization, Mantas Data Mining, Datasets and User Interface.
- Strong database development experience using Oracle 10g/ 11g.
- Experience in SQL & PL/SQL modules such as packages, procedures, functions and other database objects.
- Strong experience in Unix/Linux and Shell scripting.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.