|Reference # : ||17-00576
||Title : ||Techo-Functional Project Manager - Retail Risk|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: Techo-Functional Project Manager - Retail Risk|
Location: Edison, NJ
Contract Duration: Full Time
Functional/ Domain Skills:
- 10+ years Proven technical leadership and project management for Java full stack and UI based development projects.
- Experience leading projects in Agile, Iterative and hybrid project execution models.
- Candidate will take the technical delivery ownership of the project/Tasks. Participate in design, development, deployment & implementation of software.
- Excellent hands-on skills with MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Must have worked with Oracle RDBMs.
- Knowledge of source code control systems, unit test framework, build and deployment tools
- Experienced with large scale programs rollout and ability to create and maintain details WBS project plans.
- Ability to pick up new technologies, solve complex technical problems and multitask between different projects
- Help in developing effort estimates, ensure all items under scope are well covered
- Maintain a knowledge repository ( SharePoint) and update them with information as it gets updated.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure activities involving patch upgrades, migration activities, storage space procurement, etc.
- knowledge of BI tools (Cognos, Micro Strategy) is a plus.
- Familiarity to SAS and PeopleSoft is a plus.
5+ years of experience in managing projects in Banking and Financial domain.
Retail Risk experience preferred. Understanding of domain to manage tech teams for ongoing initiatives like:
Leadership and Soft Skills:
- Enhancing Basel Processing for Retail, Finance rec, Non ICG Wholesale And Treasury exposures ;
- Risk Capital Analytics;
- Upgrading Business Monitor and Loss Mitigation User Interface Technology to reduce vendor dependency;
- Enhancing Regulatory reporting for account level data;
- Enhancing Data Input Pre-Screen (DIP) functions to operate on account level data;
- Implement CCAR 14Q Automation and Ongoing Enhancements for Retail Risk Management and Optima Retail application as well as Enhance CitiRisk Retail to create, validate, and submit Retail CCAR 14A submissions.
- Should be able to demonstrate both technical and functional/business knowledge from the past projects experience.
Education Level Required:
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Prior experience of working with multiple teams (local, virtual/global) and ability to co-ordinate, track and expedite tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills at SVP, Director level audience
- Strong in relationship building with various App Managers
- Interact with onsite/ offshore leads and ensure activities are well monitored and tracked, ensure commitments are being met
- Report progress, status reporting during client meetings
- Coordinate meetings with external teams during requirement gathering phase
- Team building ? Mentor team members, motivate team and build team morale
- Measure performance and provide useful tips to build professional competencies among resources
- Find suitable training programs for team members to enhance their technical and soft skills
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.