|Reference # : ||17-00581
||Title : ||Abinitio + Big Data Sr. Developer|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: Abinitio + Big Data Sr. Developer|
Location: Tampa, FL
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Skills and Competencies:
- Sr Developer with BigData exposure responsible for understanding Business Requirements and creating and Testing Ab Initio Graphs.AbIniti
- Knowledge and Experience:
- BE/MCA or any equivalent degree required
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Ab Initio
- Knowledge in Banking Domain is preferable.
- 4+ years of experience in working with AbInitio as an ETL Tool
- Experience in Hadoop Eco system components like Sqoop / Flume / Talend - BigData / Hive (any of them)
- Good working experience with all components of Ab Initio such as Scan, join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Interleave, Lookup etc.
- Experience with various Ab initio parallelism techniques, Ab initio Graphs using Data, Pipeline & Component parallelisms
- Good working experience on generic graphs, continuous flows.
- Experience and expertise on SQL and Unix shell scripting
- Experience using any of the scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M etc.
- Strong Data warehousing concepts good Analysis skills.
- Proficient interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts; from technical staff to management
- Knowledge of ACE, BRE is huge plus
or Job Duties and Responsibilities:Maj
Education Level Required:
- Analyze and Understand Requirements from High level documents
- Create low level design documents based on the above understanding.
- Create Ab Initio Graphs based on the requirements.
- Create test plans and capture test results.
- Highlight issues, concerns etc. at the earliest and do defect prevention/resolution activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.