|Reference # : ||17-00580
||Title : ||Big Data Architect|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: Big Data Architect|
Location: Edison, NJ
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Secondary Skills (Desired not mandatory) :
- Should have experience in Database technologies & sound experience in handling & working with data.
- Should be conversant with OOPs concepts , Java technologies, interfaces , Spring framework / other frameworks
- Should have good awareness of Linux / Unix technology and should be comfortable using commandline as well as complex Linux activities (Linux configurations)
- Should have good knowledge about operating Systems, networking , filesystem , database
- Experience on any of the Hadoop technologies is an added plus.
- Experience on NOSQL databases like MongoDB, HDFS also an added plus. (Any of them)
- Experience in Hadoop Eco system components like Sqoop / Flume / Talend - BigData / Hive (any of them)
- Experience in Data transformation using Hadoop Map Reduce
- Should have worked on algorithm development using Hadoop
- Should have exposure to data analytics , data science, tools related to data science
- Mapping of Taxonomies to pattern searches
- Should have exposure to R&D Activities
- Should have customer facing technical presentation skills
- Should have handled large volumes of data
- Certifications on Hadoop Technologies
Education Level Required:
- Should be able to drive initiatives independently. should be a Go Getter and independent.
- Sound communication and articulation skills
- Should be able to manage, guide team as well as play the role of an architect as an individual
- Should be open for travel and customer project execution
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.