|Reference # : ||17-00591
||Title : ||Automation Anywhere ? Sr. Consultant|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/17/2017
| Description |
|Position: Automation Anywhere ? Sr. Consultant|
Location: Tampa, FL
Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Experience as a functional consultant in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions using Automation Anywhere, preferably in the financial domain.
- Underrstand the configuration aspects of the various Automation Anywhere modules
- Experience with customer interaction, requirements gathering, gap analysis and software development lifecycle is a must.
- Familiarity with the business processes of at least one of the verticals like Finance, Banking and Retail Banking is a plus.
- Approach essentialHands-on
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
Roles & Responsibility:
Education Level Required:
- Experience using Automation Anywhere for process automation
- Experience in automation development standards, defining approach to Automation Anywhere, Agree and set automation SLA's and standardize automation reporting process
- Certified Automation Anywhere practitioner.
- Participate in architecture and deployment of new features in the product.
- Must be able to grasp business issues and technical problems, and come up with smart, logical solutions. Strong problem solving capability
- Participate in Product releases through release document review, deployment etc.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Develop strong expertise in the entire module within the product.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.