|Reference # : ||17-00617
||Title : ||Big Data Lead|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: Big Data Lead|
Location: New Tampa, FL
Contract Duration: Fulltime
- Executes highly complex functional work tracks for the team. Drives the execution of operational/technical objectives for business solutions using Java and Hadoop skills.
- Partners closely with peers in the department to ensure holistic Big Data solutions for data science community and analytic users.
- Identifies new areas of data, research and Big Data technology that can solve business problems
- Develops technical solutions using Big Data techniques in data & analytics processes.
- Develops and builds frameworks/prototypes that integrate Java, Big Data and advanced analytics to make business decisions.
- Implements new areas of Big Data technologies, (ingestion, processing, distribution) and research delivery methods that can solve business problems.
- Understands the Big Data related problems and requirements to identify the optimal technical approach.
Secondary Skills (Desired) :
- Experience in Database technologies & sound experience in handling & working with data.
- Should be conversant with OOPs concepts , Java technologies, interfaces , Spring framework / other frameworks
- Should have good awareness of Linux / Unix technology and should be comfortable using commandline as well as complex Linux activities (Linux configurations)
- Should have good knowledge about operating Systems, networking , filesystem , database
- Experience on any of the Hadoop technologies is an added plus.
- Experience on NOSQL databases like MongoDB, HDFS also an added plus.
- Experience in Hadoop Eco system components like Sqoop / Flume / Talend - BigData / Hive (any of them)
- Experience in Data transformation using Hadoop Map Reduce
- Should have customer facing technical presentation skills
- Should have handled large volumes of data
- Certifications on Hadoop Technologies
- Experience in live projects in Big Data
- Experience in Management & Platform Support projects in Big Data
Education Level Required:
- Should be able to drive initiatives independently. should be a Go Getter and independent.
- Pro-active, and have good communication skills to articulate technical issues, concepts in email and verbal forms.
- Should be open for travel and customer project execution
- Should be independent and able to generate ideas & own initiatives
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.