Position Title: Sail Point 7.0 and above (7.1/7.2) IAM Engineer/Consultant
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Project Location: Brampton, ON
Contract Duration: 6 months
- 5 to 7+ hands-on experience in Sail Point 7.0 and above (7.1/7.2) along with requirement analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation phases using Java (1.6/1.8), J2EE & related technologies and Applications servers including in troubleshooting and supporting deployment of application code with same years of experience in
- Sail Point 7.0 and above (7.1/7.2)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0, 7.1 /7.2
- Oracle DB 11g and above (12 c)
- Oracle Weblogic
- Apache web server environment.
- Should be well versed in execution of software development projects for Telecom domain preferably in IAM (Identity and access management) area,
- Should be well versed with Object-Oriented analysis and design, GUI tools, Portal, Product and Project development.
- Should have Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge.
- Should have good communication skills, analytical skills and ability to perform in team or as individual.
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.