|Reference # : ||17-00630
||Title : ||Esri Consultant|
New York City, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: Esri Consultant|
Location: New York City, NY
Contract Duration: 11 Months
- Lead building, validating the blue prints as per the world wide best GIS practice.
- Lead the interaction with the business to gather business requirements related to GIS data management.
- Propose and design the business blueprint documents based on business requirements.
- Review and approve functional specifications for custom applications.
- Propose the approach for GIS data conversion, systems integration and systems and applications development and implementation.
- Propose the approach for cartographic design and high quality map production.
- Undertaking discipline specific GIS user needs studies.
- Designing, developing implementing, customizing and maintaining enhancing the discipline specific GIS.
- Providing quality control with regard to discipline specific in-house data capture data conversion, the evaluation of data acquired from outside of the organization and database construction.
- Developing, maintaining and updating discipline specific GIS databases.
- Manipulating GIS data to create information products to meet discipline specific needs.
- Developing and applying GIS analysis solutions to meet other discipline specific needs.
- Serving as the GIS technical lead and point of contact on discipline specific GIS and related matters.
Education Level Required:
- Masters Degree or Bachelors degree in Geographic Information System GIS or Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering or related field with computer emphasis, with related post-secondary experience in softwaresystems development preferably in the GIS industry.
- Solid knowledge and experience in GIS designing and implementing solutions.
- Technical experience in implementation of software solutions, such as Geographic Information Systems GISand/or Engineering Analysis EA).
- Experience with GIS solutions ArcGIS, ArcCatalog, ArcSDE, Geodatabases, Network Analyst, etc.).
- Experience integrating enterprise applications Apache Hadoop, SAP)
- Experience with Oracle preferred.
- Experience with architecting and designing infrastructure and operational support processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.