|Reference # : ||17-00625
||Title : ||Netcool Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: Netcool Analyst|
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Responsibilities may include:
- Day tday operations of SAN storage systems across the globe. Responsibilities alsinclude, but not limited tthe patching, installation, decommissioning and performance analysis.
- Additional responsibilities include implementing and supporting disaster recovery solutions with data protection.
- Will participate in an on-call rotation with other analysts using a "follow the sun? support model. (Hand-off issues and activities textended team members in different time zones throughout the day)
- Specific technology responsibilities include:
- Brocade switches, IBM storage (DS5300, V7000, SVC), EMC storage (VMAX, XtremIO, VNX), and Pure Storage (FA-450, FA-m70). Managing these environments includes items such as hardware and software configuration, provisioning of storage, monitoring and reporting.
- Performance monitoring and analysis.
- Supported connected host environments include Windows, Unix, Linux and VMWare.
- Special attention tavailability, reliability, compliance and security are key.
- Will need twork independently at times while working in a team environment.
Education Level Required:
- In-depth knowledge of Brocades switches.
- Direct experience with complex SAN based storage systems. Especially enterprise level systems.
- Knowledge of Network Attached Storage (NAS) specifically NetApp
- Strong Unix / Linux skills a plus
- Unix shell scripting
- Experience in a large corporate environment, following and implementing disciplined processes.
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Strong organization and communications skills
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.