|Reference # : ||17-00640
||Title : ||BI Pro *C - L3 Support engineer|
New Brunswick, NJ
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: BI Pro *C - L3 Support engineer|
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Contract Duration: Fulltime
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in IT and business intelligence.
- Minimum 4+ years overall Pro*C/Pro-C development and Support experience
- Strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts.
- Ability to independently work on multiple projects with minimal supervision and also to function effectively is a team member.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. In addition, the ability to teach and cross-train others.
- Extremely disciplined, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Desirable Qualification:
- Experience within HealthCare/Pharmaceutical industry
Mandatory Skill (List out all Technical Skills required along with domain skill required)
Non Mandatory Skill
- HealthCare/Pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication skills ? both written and verbal; demonstrated proficiency in English required. Excellent active listening skills
Education Level Required:
- Should have good experience in Pro*C Development.
- Should have experience in PL/SQL programming.
- Should have good experience in Oracle Database Development.
- Basic knowledge in Unix.
- Should have good communication skill.
- Ready to work individually and in a team.Excellent communication skills ? both written and verbal; demonstrated proficiency in English required.
- Excellent active listening skills
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.