|Reference # : ||17-00638
||Title : ||Salesforce Solution Architect|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: Salesforce Solution Architect|
Location: Redmond, WA
Contract Duration: 9 Months
Education Level Required:
- Solution Architect with around 8+ years of experience in Salesforce.
- Hands on experience with salesforce integration, using REST/SOAP
- Can Identify business issues and provide cost effective solution.
- Participate in design discussions Perform Code walkthroughs and code reviews Contributes to test scripts test cases
- Review/prepare the technical design document.
- Contributes to test scripts, test cases
- Participate in testing in general and performs unit tests
- Must have Implementation experience in Salesforce Communities and Portals
- Lightning Experience ? Migration and Component development
- The Solutions Architect (SA) should have sound knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales and Service Clouds and will be responsible for successfully creating custom applications using Force.com and integrating Salesforce.com with other systems.
- In this capacity, the SA will be an expert in Force.com application development, Salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce, applications from the AppExchange and other tools that extend the product.
- SA should provide technical guidance to the development of Salesforce.com applications to support business and product strategies.
- He/She must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering session, oversee and approve creation and maintenance of application and system documentation used in design, testing or programming efforts and manage the integration process.
- The Solutions Architect will look for synergies between the various SaaS product offerings in terms of application and infrastructure and will offer guidance on best practices and efficiencies in utilization.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.