|Reference # : ||17-00637
||Title : ||Salesforce Senior Developer|
New Brunswick, NJ
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: Salesforce Senior Developer|
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Contract Duration: 10 Months
Skills - Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT professional experience required.
- Working knowledge of service operations in Life Sciences.
- Experience with SFDC, Veeva.
Secondary Functional and Reporting Skills
- Experience writing user stories, requirements and test scripts
- Quality Documentation including SOPs and Work Instructions preferred.
Education Level Required:
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes across multiple business domains.
- Strong technical aptitude. Should have demonstrated success in applying critical thinking problem solving methodologies. Six Sigma, Lean Thinking or A3 certifications a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve results. Able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Technical Skills
- Salesforce development, unit testing, data migration
- Configure Salesforce application, Apex coding, Visual Force pages etc., Integration development
- Perform Code walkthroughs and code reviews
- Contributes to test scripts, test cases
- Participate in testing in general and performs unit tests
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.