|Reference # : ||17-00636
||Title : ||BA / DA - FIX/Order Management|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: BA / DA - FIX/Order Management|
Location: Tampa, FL
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Description & Nature of Assignment(s)
Required Skills & Programming Languages
- Lead engagement with clients, both producers and consumers, of Trade, Market, and Risk data in the Global Markets business.
- Develop data models to effectively address compliance and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Ensure that the published trade, market, and risk data meet our strategic data standards. Drive the adoption of data standards and publically track adherence.
- Build data marts and user interfaces that enable properly entitled users to access the data in an intuitive manner.
- Engage with and help our users extract data and build accurate and complete reports.
- Relevant Technologies SQL; Unix Shell Scripting (KSH, BASH, CSH); FpML; FIX;
Technology Analyst Professional and Technical Development Opportunities
- Excellent communication and client management skills.Ability to multi-task efficiently in face of time-sensitive nature of client requirements.
- Experience in Data Analysis and Modelling.
- Understanding of data warehousing best practices
- Proficient in SQL with basic level Unix shell scripting skills
The Analyst will have:
Education Level Required:
- An opportunity to work with financial data from across all (Equity, Credit, Rates, FX, Muni, Commodity, MBS)asset classes.
- Direct experience with real-time message handling and high performance data warehouses (Netezza).Note that the platform processes ~500 million messages/day.
- Chance to work with global team of talented developers
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.