|Reference # : ||17-00657
||Title : ||Network Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/10/2017
| Description |
|Position: Network Engineer|
Location: Houston, TX
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Education Level Required:
- A thorough understanding of routing protocols specifically BGP, ISIS, OSPF and EIGRP.
- In depth knowledge of VPN technologies
- Experience in the implementation of Internet Peering
- Experience implementing a variety of Layer 2 and Layer 3 carrier based Ethernet services
- Implementation of complex Firewall Rule Sets as well as Intrusion Prevention Systems.
- Ability to design and implement complex IP schemas for both IPV4 and IPV6
- Be able to communicate specifications and requirements to stakeholders
- Must be able to work and collaborate with multiple work groups
- Ability to provided top class technical documentation
- Experience with BMC's Remedy IT Service Management Suite
- Have the ability to trouble shoot extremely complex network problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with carrier class MPLS services
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.