Position Title: Project Lead
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Project Location: Toronto, ON
Contract Duration: Full Time
- Leading and assisting in the identification and definition of requirements, use cases, process flows, screen flows, and user interfaces
- Interact with and communicate product requirements to architects, engineers, development managers, product managers, testers, and other stakeholders
- Maintain and Manage the scope of requirements for the Pega application/platform.
- Work with Development Managers, Program Managers, and Architects in scoping and sizing of projects.
- Responsible for translating customer business objectives and requirements into requirement specifications and Use Cases.
- Experience and Skills:
- Adept at using DCO for Pega application business requirement capture
- Has expertise in iterative and Scrum based agile methodologies
- Possess advanced understanding of PRPC architecture, tools, and frameworks
- Experience in Pega projects as a business analyst for large scale projects and programs
- Pega Certified Business Architect
- 8+ years of experience in the IT industry as a Business Analyst of which 5+ should be in Pega implementation projects as a Business Architect.
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.