Position: Sr. Data Integration Analyst
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Contract Duration: 12 Months
- Responsible for developing and implementing the data models for assigned reports, dashboards and business intelligence applications including, but not limited to, gathering necessary data requirements, understanding presentation layer needs and developing the semantic layer, analytic views, virtualization layers, logical data models, working with the application DBA's to implement better physical data models and working with developers on solving challenging and difficult data and data performance issues. Demonstrates creative thinking to resolve problems.
- Provides hands-on technical knowledge & leadership working with database developers, DBAs, architects, data quality analysts, and other teams as well as manages relationships within context of the individual role.
- Typically requires 7-10 years of experience. Senior level. Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems. Influences others to achieve objectives.
- Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
- Ideally, the analyst in this position will be detail oriented, skills that will enable them to truly understand how workflows work to trouble shoot data issues and enable customers to access reliable and precise data.
- They will work with other team members to support, enhance and create tables and views to facilitate access to role based security to enable the right people to make the right decisions in the business.
- PERL, PL/SQL and SQL preferred, Informatica skills would also be helpful in this role as well as database related skills.
- Data Management 3 - 5 Years
- Informatica 3 - 5 Years
- PL/SQL 5 - 7 Years
- Scripting 3 - 5 Years
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.