|Reference # : ||17-00673
||Title : ||Java Developer|
Hunt Valley, MD
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/10/2017
| Description |
|Position: Java Developer|
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Contract Duration: Fulltime
- Should have strong Java and J2EE experience ,
- Experience working in the Agile software development methodology is a must.
- Must have good understanding of OOPS concepts, SQL, estimation techniques and Agile processes
- Should have a very strong communication skill and should be able to handle client communications confidently.
- Should possess knowledge and some experience on SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Knowledge on IBM Datapower, JRules and Ext JS will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of design and architecture concepts
Education Level Required:
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Reviews work of development team.
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Understands OO concepts and consistently applies them in client engagements.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, systems and objectives.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.