Position Title: Structural Repair Engineer
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Project Location: Mirabel, QC
Contract Duration: Full Time
- 8 ? 12 Years of experience in aero structure repair engineering for commercial aircrafts.
- Bachelors in Mechanical / Aerospace engineering or Equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in airframe repairs of commercial aircraft
- Experience in proposing structural repair and preparation of repair documents
- Should have extensive experience in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, damage reports, maintenance manuals etc.
- Exposure to scheduled maintenance, AOG and generic repairs
- Familiarization with repair document release process and associated standards
- Basic understanding of aero structure design and stress analysis. Working experience in these domains will be favorable
- Experience in working with offshore team(s) will be an added advantage
- Having prior experience with Bombardier product line will be a plus.
Education Level Required:
- MS Office tools, CATIA V5
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.