|Reference # : ||17-00685
||Title : ||Midstream - Telvent SCADA resources|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/01/2017
| Description |
|Position: Midstream - Telvent SCADA resources|
Location: Houston, TX
Contract Duration: Fulltime
- Experience with Schneider Electric's OASyS DNA 7.4 and OASyS DNA 7.6 and related applications/tools:
- LMS applications
- EZXOS 7.7, Extended Editor (XE) 7.7
- RT Database Analyzer
- SQL Test Client
- Ability to build custom screens and displays
Education Level Required:
- Assist in database upgrade from client's legacy SCADA system to latest release.
- Add data points to SCADA database (rate, analog, status) based on client naming convention
- Build LMS (Liquid Management System) applications including
- Pipeline Monitor (PLM)
- Batch Meter Configuration ? Consolidate metered data sources to calculate gross standard flows.
- Batch Tracking
- Build/verify baseline leak detection application which monitors meters and tank flows and pipeline linepack for detecting abnormal conditions on the pipeline.
- Compile physical pipeline characteristics (elevation, MOP, capacity, mile markers) and develop related batch tracking display for new pipeline systems or for modifying existent systems. Compare/edit pipeline line fill.
- Alarm Bracketing configuration
- Troubleshoot real-time values and communication issues
- Build database compare reports with MS Query
- Alarm validation/troubleshooting
- Test new functionality updates
- Report functionality issues/bugs to client and demonstrate test cases for escalating to vendor.
- Communicate on a daily basis with internal SCADA team to provide updates on progress, issues, and potential risk.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.