|Reference # : ||17-00707
||Title : ||Network Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/01/2017
| Description |
|Position: Network Engineer|
Location: Houston, TX
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Education Level Required:
- Seeking highly qualified Network Engineers act as a SME on a number of projects.
- A large amount of the work these engineers will do is to assist in Life Cycling in Data Center and large Campus areas. Candidates must have experience designing and implementing large complex network solutions.
- In depth knowledge of IP networks based on multi-vendor environments is required including Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Big Switch and others. Candidate must possess the following skills:
- A thorough understanding of routing protocols specifically BGP, ISIS, OSPF and EIGRP.
- In depth knowledge Data Center technologies such as Nexus 7K/5k/2K platforms
- Experience working with carrier class MPLS services Experience implementing a variety of Layer 2 and Layer 3 carrier based Ethernet services Understanding of complex Firewall Rule sets is a plus
- Be able to communicate specifications and requirements to stakeholders
- Must be able to work and collaborate with multiple work groups Ability to provided top class technical documentation
- Experience with BMC's Remedy IT Service Management Suite a plus
- Have the ability to trouble shoot extremely complex network problems Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills in the area of Network deployment planning and execution.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter. Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a diverse team.
- Ability to manage or work on multiple projects and tasks at one time.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, prioritize requests, and work independently while producing quality work.
- Flexible and adaptable when priorities shift due to changing situations.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.